Secure your business success for the year ahead!
This workshop will equip you with information you can apply to your business immediately to profit from the changing business environment, leverage business culture for improved profitability and assist you to source funding and raise funds for growth.
In this workshop you will:
- understand the importance of the changes to the business environment
- identify key elements of the basic strategic planning process
- learn the key elements of the vision and mission statements and why big business use them
- understand the influence organisational culture has on business performance.
- explore elements of staff motivation and its connection with job design and job satisfaction
- identify funding for growth and preparing a business case to raise capital
- prepare a business case for raising finance
Where: Moonee Valley Civic Centre, 9 Kellaway Avenue, Moonee Ponds
When: Wednesday, 17 July 2103, 7am-9am
Cost: $20 per person, includes light breakfast
Classification: Intermediate / Advanced