The Moonee Valley Leisure Challenge returns for a fifth year in 2013 with bigger and better activities for the whole family!
Launched at the Moonee Valley Festival on 24 February, the Leisure Challenge is your first step to a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
As part of the Leisure Challenge you receive free access to;
- Moonee Valley’s leading leisure facilities (Ascot Vale Leisure Centre, East Keilor Leisure Centre, Queen’s Park Swimming Pool)
- Healthy cooking demonstration with Gary Mehigan (Masterchef)
- Sports clinics for the kids (AFL, Soccer, Netball, Rugby, Basketball and more!)
- A motivational evening with guest speakers Brooke Hanson & Glenn Archer
- A family fun day at Riverside Golf & Tennis centre
- Many more activities across a four-and-a-half week program.
Pre-registrations open Monday, 21 January and close Friday, 15 February.
We recommend you get in early as the program reached capacity last year!
To learn more or to pre-register, visit the Moonee Valley Council’s website from 21 January or contact the Leisure and Open Space Planning team on 9243 8888.