The Essendon Over 50s walkers had a most enjoyable day last week when their walk included a tour of the grounds of Tintern CEGGS farm where animal husbandry is included in the curriculum and look forward to the following walks:
– September 13 Warrien Wonder Croydon Flinders St Station 10a.m.
– September 20 Abbotsford to Burnley (along the Yarra River) 10a.m.
– September 27 Walking bus picnic to Eltham cost $10* 9.20a.m.
* Bus from Eltham to take up walk around Eltham Reservoir
– October 4 Camberwell to Hawthorn 10a.m.
– October 8-12 Western Wanderers trip to Halls Gap during Senior Citizens week
If you are interested in any or all of these walks and would like further information or a program please contact Herb or Bev: 93068475 or just meet us at Flinders Street station on the concourse look forward to meeting you